Friday, September 11, 2009

Test

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Usually orange juice, milk, and bread!

2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
Twitter? WTF

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
Painting!!! Not like artist painting, painting my house or other stuff is therapeutic for me

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Simple Man or oh geeze there are so many (music is my motivation)

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Anything to do with a taco salad I am game

6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
I pretty much suck at it so don't ask me

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Michael

8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Stability (mental and in general LOL)

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
E-bay my husband is an E bay Junky

10. Today--what song represents you?
Second Chance- shinedown

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
That I should have paid more attention in school I am not a great writer

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I have a slight hangover from the Bachelorette party and I am wearing sweats and a tshirt

2 comments:

  1. These quizzy things are kind of fun, aren't they? I hate the question, however, about what my choice of clothes say about me....ugh.

    Hope your September is going okay, and that you have fun this weekend, at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, for some reason, I thought I was a follower, but was baffled that I never got updates from your blog! Now, I'm going to make sure the darn thing goes through....

    ReplyDelete