Friday, February 20, 2009

Sweet Little Girl? Not in this house

Can any of you please please tell me, at what point exactly did my daughter go from sweet little baby girl, to such a mean little kid? Now don't get me wrong, my daughter is not Horrible by any sense of the word! She just went from very nice, quite shy and quiet. To telling old ladies to "SHUT UP YOUR SO ANNOYING" in the store. (the sad part was is it took everything I had not to laugh because this certain old Lady is not very.... oh how do I say this nicely, well she is a BITCH!!!) Well at least Carol Williams thought this was funny and I think it made her whole day!
I was all prepared for the terrible 2's and was surprised to find out they are not that bad, it is the horrible awful 3's nobody ever told me about! Thanks friends much appreciation for the heads up!!!
So yesterday she decided she was the mamma and she was feeding me some pretzels a few into it she pats me on the head and says "GOOD COW"! Let's just say I was kinda speechless! Oh Lord i could go on for hours about some of the "GREAT THINGS" my daughter does and says now but I would be here for Hours! Feel free to offer any advice, or stories from your children.

2 comments:

  1. Good Cow!! That is too funny... sorry I am laughing at you not with you! I would love to hear more "great things" it makes me feel a little better about my life! heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweet girl! Auntie thinks so anyway! Smoochies to her! Patience to the Mom! The twos weren't too bad for K, it's the terrible fours around here. Actually, the twos are pretty terrible for A. She is a grouch!!! We are hoping her molars all come in soon before we go crazy!! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete